Planner Spreads with Etsy //Non Etsy Stickers plus Japanese Washi tape

3:26 AM Posted In , , , , , , , , , , , Edit This 0 Comments »


Here we go, more spreads- I also upload them to my IG @audreygwyn....
   I used this amazing Peacock set from "Labelled with Love Co"


This was a Non Etsy spread, with stash from Magenta Stamps, Recollections washi and Happy Planner sticker books.



Here is a no white spread that used pretty stickers from "Megan's Playhouse" on Etsy. They were a pleasure to see every day!



Before I moved, I had fun decorating lots of blank Traveler Notebooks to use while here. I wasn't sure how easy they would be to buy. Luckily, I found at least 2 official Midori TN sections in stores, so I can restock. 


One of the things I was looking forward to in moving to Thailand was being able to get Japanese Washi-- I have found it in several stores but it is unbelievably expensive I think due to import fees. They start around $5 USD per roll and the pretty ones with foil are almost $8! Too rich for me, so I just look at them and drool. Here is a selection at the cool Japanese store "Loft".



That's all for now!



0 comments: