What a difference a day makes....

7:19 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well, Las Vegas can have have weather that never changes but not this week! Easter Sunday was perfect and about 74 degrees F--Then a huge storm came in on Tuesday night--Wednesday it SNOWED!! Then today it was 94!! It makes a girl's head spin, trying to get dressed at 3:45 AM and not sure what the day will bring. Yep, that's right folks, I am a travel agent with Expedia and have to be at work at 4:45AM-Because in this huge country of ours, someone needs to buy a cruise at 8 AM Eastern time, and I am just the girl to assist!
I do feel very lucky--my two most favorite things are ones I have been able to make a living at--and not everyone can say that. So stamping paid the bills for 18 years with Stamp Oasis, both our store and our wholesale division, and now it's the travel industries' turn-- I really enjoy every aspect, and live vicariously thru all my clients. Today, however, was my day off and I got to STAMP!
Here are a few of my creations, I love challenges that come with working on a small canvas like a card. Plus, you can finish and feel like you accomplished something, which is what I always told my store customers....
Both use Stamping Up's EASTERN BLOOMS set--which I love--the second card was done by stamping on the brayer and rolling over white card--I was really happy with the results--kind of a wallpaper look! Thanks for stopping by! Audrey

0 comments: